This website belongs to Aristo-Pharma Limited registered in England and Wales under No 09225220, at the registered office of The North Suite, Avro House, 49 Lancaster Way Business Park, Ely, Cambridgeshire, CB6 3NW. United Kingdom
The information provided on this site is intended for general information and education and is not intended to be a substitute for advice provided by a qualified healthcare professional.
These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
Terms and Conditions
Aristo-Pharma Limited maintains this site (the “Site”) for your personal information, education, and communication. While you should feel free to browse the Site, please understand that your access to and use of the Site is subject to the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and Aristo-Pharma Limited concerning the Site are superseded to the extent they conflict with these Terms and Conditions.
Aristo-Pharma Limited makes no representation that material in the Site is appropriate or available for use outside of the UK.
Your use of, or linking to, any content on the Site, except as provided in these terms and conditions is strictly prohibited.
You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is Copyright of Aristo-Pharma Limited and may not be used without the written permission of Aristo-Pharma Limited, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site. Aristo-Pharma Limited neither warrants nor represents that your use of material displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Aristo-Pharma Limited intellectual property right (including, but not limited to any patent, trademark, trade name, copyright or trade secret).
- You may download material displayed on the Site for non-commercial, personal use only, provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials or as specified on the Site. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, re-post, or use the content of the Site, including the text, images, audio, and video, for public or commercial purposes.
- Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Aristo-Pharma Limited. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorised by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or as provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorised use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes. You are also advised that Aristo-Pharma Limited will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the full extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
- The trademark logos and service marks displayed on the Site (collectively the “Trademarks”) are registered and unregistered trademarks of Aristo-Pharma Limited and others. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademarks without the written permission of Aristo-Pharma Limited or such third party that may own the Trademarks.
- Aristo-Pharma Limited has not reviewed all the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
- While Aristo-Pharma Limited uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information on the Site, Aristo-Pharma Limited makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Aristo-Pharma Limited shall not be held responsible for any action taken that is based on the information presented on the Site, and all users of the Site agree that access and use of the Site is at the user’s own risk. Aristo-Pharma Limited assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
- Your use of and browsing in the Site are at your own risk. Neither Aristo-Pharma Limited nor any other party involved in creating, producing, hosting or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site or its contents. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you “as is,” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for purpose, or non-infringement. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties.
- Aristo-Pharma Limited also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property because your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from the Site.
- Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by Aristo-Pharma Limited or its affiliates for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, Aristo-Pharma Limited is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, marketing, and selling products using such ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques.
- Aristo-Pharma Limited may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
- Aristo-Pharma Limited maintains this Site as a service to the internet community. The Site has been designed to provide general information about Aristo-Pharma Limited and its products. These pages are not intended to provide investment or medical advice, nor do they provide instruct on the appropriate use of products manufactured or sold by Aristo-Pharma Limited or products currently under development by Aristo-Pharma Limited, its affiliates, related companies, or its licensors or joint venture partners. Information on this Site regarding products approved for marketing is qualified in its entirety by reference to the full prescribing information for such products. Users of this Site should be aware that any products under development described herein have not been found safe or effective by any regulatory agency and are not approved for any use outside of clinical trials.
- These Terms and Conditions and the content of this site shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.